Amityville House The Mystery Of Ghost House

The mystery of Amityville House or the ghost house is very popular and even become a horror movie. In December 1975, George Lutz and his family moved into a house on 112 Ocean Avenue, a colonial-style Dutch mansion in Amityville in the south of Long Island, New York. Ronald DeFeo Jr, the previous owner of the house had shot dead six members of his family in the house. Amityville house had been empty for 13 months after the killing until in December 1975 the Lutz family bought the house for $ 80,000.

Amityville House the Mystery of Ghost House
Amityville House 

During Lutz family checked up the house, they had been informed about DeFeo's murder but they thought it was not a problem. A friend of George Lutz had learned about the past history of the house and urged them to make a blessing by inviting a Priest. Father Mancuso came to exercise blessings on December 18, 1975. As he shook the first holy water and began to pray, he heard a voice clearly saying "Get out!" but he did not tell Lutz.

On December 24, 1975, Father Mancuso called George Lutz and advised him not to use the room where he had heard the strange voice. The room was Marc and John Matthew DeFeo's bedroom. The phone conversation was interrupted unexpectedly and the next blessing of the house resulted in Father Mancuso suffering from a high fever and on his arm a sign similar to stigmata. At first, George and Kathy Lutz did not feel the strange thing with their home but then experienced weird things such as:

  • George always woke up around 3:15 every morning. The time was estimated to be the time when DeFeom killed his family members.
  • Kathy had a nightmare about murder and their children also began to fall asleep face down, the same position when DeFeo's body was found.
  • There was cold air, a smell of perfume, and dirt in the house where there was no channel or path for the source.
  • George always awakened by the sound of the slamming front door and no one else heard the voice except him.
  • While in bed, Kathy got red marks caused by an invisible force and she was lifted about two feet from her bed and other strange phenomena.

After decided that something was wrong in their home which could not be explained rationally, they immediately did a blessing in their own way on January 8, 1976. In mid-January 1976 after the blessings, George and Kathy experienced an event that was too frightening for them and later became their last night in the house.  On January 14, 1976, they decided to leave the house and stay at Kathy's mother's house near Deer Park, New York. The next day, a workman was assigned to move things to be sent to the Lutz family. He reported that there was an abnormal phenomenon in the house.

Follow us with email:

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel